The CDC Experience Applied Epidemiology Fellowship – Call for Applications
Are you a medical student looking for something different to do next year?
· Are you curious about how public health and the CDC work?
· Do you want to work with state, local and international public health partners?
· Are you interested in being ahead of the curve on prevention and accountability in health reform?
· Would you be interested in:
· investigating outbreaks of tuberculosis among the homeless, or in a prison population?
· traveling to Latin America to help set up a surveillance program for pertussis?
· assessing risk factors for birth defects using national data bases?
· being at the forefront of injury prevention research?
· participating in the response to a public health emergency?
Do you want an experience that offers an opportunity to enhance your research skills, build leadership potential, and improve your clinical acumen via a population health perspective, all by working on real-life problems?
Then consider applying to The CDC Experience!
To learn more about The CDC Experience Fellowship and to apply online, visit us at www.cdc.gov/CDCExperienceFellowship.
Questions? Ask us at email@example.com.
Filed Under: Opportunities
About the Author: firstname.lastname@example.org